Are you looking to join a multi award winning Wealth Management firm? How about a company who offers an amazing benefits package?
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly credible Banking Support Executive to join their busy team in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will provide support and guidance to Advisors with a particular focus on banking knowledge and technical help in relation to private bank propositions, lending and credit cases.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide technical and process assistance in response to enquiries relating to banking and lending services
- Advise Advisors on the resolution of complex or problematic cases including liaison with lenders
- Maintain an up-to-date level of market intelligence on such issues as products, competitors and regulation
- Assist with the development of the banking and lending proposition, including new and updated guidance and marketing literature
- Assist with the communication and promotion of the banking and lending proposition amongst Partners and employees
- Help manage the risks arising from the lending proposition
Candidates looking to apply should have solid banking market knowledge which will cover dealing with more complex credit applications.
Attention to detail and prioritisation skills are required in order to accurately deal with enquiries in a timely manner. Good team working skills and good verbal communication skills are vital for this role. Wider knowledge of the banking industry and mortgages is a bonus.
Candidates that hold some relevant industry qualifications will be looked at favourably.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job