Job Title: Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser
Salary: Competitive + benefits & bonus
About the Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser role
As the Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser you will work for an amazing bank with a great proposition. With a unique story to tell and a brilliant culture & ethos this is a fantastic organization to work for.
You will be a well-rounded top performer who can be a key contributor in a high energy growth environment. You should be a self-starter with a high degree of client service experience. You should be able to quickly pick up process and procedures in order to provide clients with Product and Services that meet their needs as effectively, as possible.
As the Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser your duties will include:
Being able to priorities and manage high volumes of critical tasks including new client prospecting and onboarding oversight, understanding the changing needs and ownership of clients, developing deeper relationships by both reactive and proactive contacts, managing risk for the bank and the client and maintaining high client satisfaction
Primary responsibilities of the Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser:
• Portfolio management; day to day banking specialist for a specific portfolio, or pooled portfolio of clients. This includes having an extensive knowledge of all types of bank accounts, payment type, cash management products, online banking capabilities and an understanding of collateral and security taking.
• Develop client relationships for prospects with oversight of elements of the client onboarding.
• Proactive and reactive contact to deepen relationships and improve the overall client experience.
• Ensure documentation and Compliance requirements are met by way of KYC and AML adherence with regular client reviews.
• Assist in preparing information, leading and participation in client reviews depending on the size and nature of the business
• Provide Subject Matter input on a variety of projects and process enhancements.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser:
MUST HAVE EXPERIEBCE OF WORKING WITH BUSINESS/COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE CLIENTS
• Strong Relationship-Building and Collaboration Skills: Ability to network and develop strong positive relationships with external clients and internal colleagues
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
• An ability to quickly gain a thorough knowledge of bank operations and products.
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and analytical skills: Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, risk and complex information effectively and be expert in clearly translating complicated issues into actionable recommendations and solutions.
• An interest in the technology sector and venture capital / private equity transactions.
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Commercial banking experience preferred
About the Company
Our client can offer a developed Banking offering supported by a strong bank with a great reputation for putting the Client first.
For more information about the Banking - COMMERCIAL/CORPORATE Relationship Adviser role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job