Banking Payments Clerk
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum DOE
Ambridge Harris are recruiting for a Bristol based business who are looking for a Banking Payments Clerk. You will have responsibility for processing daily takings information for all divisions of the business.
- Receiving, reconciling and posting the daily takings information onto the system for current and newly acquired businesses
- Following up queries with the individual offices and liaising with the Group Banking Co-ordinator to resolve as necessary
- Weekly true up of the office branch system against the information sent in
- Keeping on top of all BACS payments received and following up unresolved BACS payments with the offices.
- Supporting the offices with the takings process
- Reconciling the month-end position
- Reconciling credit card statements and petty cash spend and posting onto the system
- Reconciling the Till float and Petty Cash balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and resolving any issues
- Any other tasks as required
- Currently studying AAT (or similar qual/experience)
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- Confident of dealing with a high volume workload
- Effective communicator, confident dealing with multiple sites in a friendly and efficient manner
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
Experience of Open Accounts would be an advantageThis is an excellent chance to join a rapidly growing business which has gone from strength to strength year upon year. The business have parking available and offer financial study support also. Hours are 9-5pm with 25 days annual leave.
Ambridge Harris Reference - 22355
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job