Job Title: Banking - Outbound Customer Services
Salary: Competitive + benefits
About the Banking - Outbound Customer Services
Our client is a growing nice bank in Birmingham city centre, who have a unique proposition & a great story to tell. As part of their continuing expansion they now have two new roles in their recently established Outbound team.
As the Banking - Outbound Customer Services you will work as an integral part of the Commercial banking team. You will have the opportunity to build real relationships with Commercial customers and deliver products and services that are tailored to customer needs and ambitions. You will also have the opportunity to continually improve operational effectiveness and ensure adherence to the bank’s policies and procedures in line with corporate governance and regulatory requirements.
Asthe Banking - Outbound Customer Services your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Proactive engagement with a diverse range of commercial customers over the telephone identifying suitable products and services and making recommendations to suit individual customer requirements.
- Achieving performance expectations including volume and quality measures with a focus on successful outcomes at the end of every call.
- Ensuring risk controls are met at all times, safeguarding the Bank from losses and reporting any suspicious activity as appropriate. Undertake customer due diligence, be vigilant and actively consider all transactional activity mitigating the risk of money laundering and fraudulent activities
- Ensure all amendments to customer records are properly supported by authentic instructions and in accordance with Bank policies, procedures.
- Support the wider Bank team on processing and projects as required. Attending team meetings and contributing to the wider team effort. Contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of Operations by reviewing existing processes and procedures and proposing improvements which enhance service, deliver cost savings and / or mitigate risk.
- Communicate with customers with speed, ease, certainty and empathy at the telephone, in writing and face to face as required.
- To undertake any other duties required to meet the objectives of the Bank, including providing support to other Bank functions where necessary.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Banking - Outbound Customer Services role:
- Banking qualifications are desirable but not essential
- An understanding of Financial Services products and regulations - ideally gained via at least two years work experience in a customer based processing environment within a Bank
- Willing to learn about all aspects of banking products, processes and the bank’s ethos
For more information about the Banking - Outbound Customer Services role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job