We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Banking Operations Administrator to join our Treasury Operations team based in Beckenham.
In this role you will be responsible for helping to manage the operational relationships with our banking partners and ensure all risks are investigated and escalated accordingly, whilst ensuring that compliance with levels of regulation are adhered to at all times.
What being a Banking Operations Administrator involves:
- To process the day to day operational requirements of the Banking team, ensuring top line support is
provided to the rest of the Treasury Department.
- To take accountability for the level of work output, performance and accuracy of your role on a day to day basis.
- Ensure cross training occurs on all roles so sufficient cover is available at all times and help identify cost saving ideas and suggest initiatives to add value and make life easier.
- Ensure procedures are up to date and reviewed at least annually
- Ensure any Mandatory training and quarterly regular reading is completed on time.
- Assist with the development and integration of any new Link systems.
- Ensure payments to/from client money accounts that are impacted by FCA regulations are adhered to and that the timely reporting of any breaches via the Incident Report process is completed.
- Ensure all payment are processed in within prescribed timeframes
- Managing queries received via the appropriate Mailboxes are dealt with or distributed accordingly.
- Review the Issues log and ensure any updates are added and that all lessons learned are implemented.
Skills and Qualities you will need:
- Demonstrable experience gained working within Banking and/or operational departments within the finance/treasury industry
- Essential in-depth knowledge around the Banking and Payment methods used within the European Banking environments eg - BACS, Chaps, SEPA, Swift etc.
- Knowledge of the relevant FCA regulations and escalation process preferable
- An ability and desire to drive change throughout the business - an ability to influence others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to negotiate and work effectively with senior business management across business lines and geographies
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills and can perform multitask under pressure with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent team player with a proactive and self-motivated attitude and ability to think and act independently
- Essential understanding and experience of banking technology and desk top applications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job