Job Title: Banking - Liquidity Director
Salary: Competitive + benefits & bonus
About the Banking - Liquidity Director role
As the Banking - Liquidity Director you will work for an amazing bank with a great proposition. With a unique story to tell and a brilliant culture & ethos this is a fantastic organization to work for.
As the Banking - Liquidity Director your duties will include:
Our client is expanding its successful London team & is seeking an individual to develop new business opportunities in London & South East. You will be responsible for pro-actively building long-lasting and lucrative relationships with existing and new customers and ensuring their needs are met on a day-to-day basis.
Primary responsibilities of the Banking - Liquidity Director:
- Keeping abreast of developments in the market for deposit products. Contributing to channel strategy including pricing, development of marketing plans and marketing materials.
- Working with other relationship groups to maximise opportunities for cross selling products
- Selling deposit products, deepening the relationship with clients and identifying and referring potential cross sells, obtaining market intelligence, managing the day-to-day relationship with channel partners.
- Meeting financial objectives and KPI’s to be agreed, contribute to planning and budgeting.
- Supporting deposit product customers in their relationship with the bank. Resolving any issues whilst maintaining and expanding their positive engagement with the Group. Deliver first-class service consistently.
This role can offer huge scope for career progression.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Banking - Liquidity Director:
A track record with a major bank in successfully managing and / or generating client relationships.
- Ability to sell on both a transactional and a relationship basis.
- Excellent knowledge of the market for deposit products, including details of products, distribution channels, value chain and competitor activity.
About the Company
Our client can offer a developed Banking offering supported by a strong bank with a great reputation for putting the Client first.
For more information about the Banking - Liquidity Director role or to apply send your CV now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job