Banking Complaint Handles £150
Banking Complaint Handlers £150 per day
You will be dealing with a variety of customer complaints, where you will be responsible for the customer's end-to-end journey through the complaint handling process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Complaint handling experience, gained within the following areas:
- Banking (e.g. retail banking, PBA/PPI complaints, investment complaints)
- General insurance (e.g. motor or home insurance)
- Ability to navigate through several in house databases
- Strong telephony experience
- Ability to manage a case load of files to a very high standard with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a target-driven environment
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special.
Interested? Apply now
- Customer service
- Banking complaints
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"