Banking Claims Coordinator - Newport
Location: Newport, Tredegar Park
Pay Rate: £9 per hour
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for a Claims Coordinator. If you want to join a leading bank, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on.
As a Claims Coordinator you will be working within the Group Insurance department, using your excellent communication skills to deliver excellent customer service. The Claims Coordinator will be supporting and assisting customers wanting to make a claim on their insurance policy. Based in their Newport site the Claims Coordinator will be taking ownership of the customer experience therefore as a Claims Coordinator your ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes is essential.
CLAIMS COORDINATOR ROLE:
- 4 month temporary role with a possibility of extension or potential to go permanent
- Working patterns Monday - Friday between 08:00 - 18:00. 1 in 3 Saturday’s 09:00 - 13:00.with a day in lieu
- 35 hours a week
- Working within a team of circa 12 people
CLAIMS COORDINATOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the first point of contact for all customer’s wishing call Lloyds Banking Group regarding their insurance policy
- Understand and ask the customer a range of questions to determine the route for that customer
- Coordinate customers inbound calls to right colleague or department
- Have an insight and understanding into what scenarios could happen regarding their insurance policy and ensure you ask the right questions
- Work closely with Claims Handlers within the team to understand the end point for customer queries and calls
CLAIMS COORDINATOR SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Flexibility and ability to learn new systems and pick up quickly
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid training
- Great rates of pay
- On-site parking
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
If you are successful as a Claims Coordinator you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'