HRC Recruitment is looking to hear from experienced, ambitious Banking Solicitors on behalf of its Glasgow based client, an award winning global legal firm.
The firms Banking practice is recognised as one of most innovative and forward thinking in its arena.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the expansion and development of the practice area in the Glasgow office.
You will be involved with:
- Working with a blue chip client base - UK and internationally
- High quality transactions
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts
- Managing a team of junior solicitors and paralegals
- Business development
Are you who we are looking for?
- Experienced Banking Solicitor
- Experienced in drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of contracts
- Experience of real estate finance transactions would be beneficial
- The ability to forge strong client relationships
- A driven Solicitor who is looking to be part of and forward thinking and ambitious team
Excellent salary and career prospects are on offer with this opportunity. There will also be the opportunity to work on secondment with key clients (UK and internationally).
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant - MeenaBahanda.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job