I am currently working with a leading provider of tech-enabled legal services. With over 1,000+ lawyers and 2,000+ employees across 3 continents, the Firm is now looking for a Banking and Finance Solicitor to join their team in London full-time permanent basis. The reputable and well-established Law Firm is continuously growing, successfully improving the way legal, compliance and contracts work is conducted.
The successful Banking and Finance Solicitor must have at least 2 – 8 years PQE experience in banking, including but not limited to general lending, leveraged finance, acquisition finance, structured finance or capital markets. The Solicitor must also have a high level of professionalism and outstanding judgment, as well as possessing a passion for providing unparalleled client service.
They will be Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on a wide range of finance transactions including representing banks, borrowers and private equity houses on banking matters, both mid-market and investment grade, syndicated and bilateral. The Solicitor must be engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a variety of financing documents, including; loan facility agreements, security documentation, intercreditor agreements, ancillary documents, corporate authority documents.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly experienced and business-minded individual to join a fantastic Law Firm in London, gaining a rewarding career within the Legal Sector as a Banking and Finance Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
• A passion for providing unparalleled client service
• 2 - 8 years PQE experience in banking, including but not limited to general lending, leveraged finance, acquisition finance, structured finance or capital markets
• Advising on corporate lending transactions (acting for both lenders & borrowers), leveraged acquisition finance transactions, project finance transactions, asset-backed/receivables finance transactions
• Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a variety of financing documents
• Advising both on domestic and cross-border transactions including managing external counsel
• Location: London
• Salary range: £95,000 – £110,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK583
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job