6 MONTH CONTRACT
£11.61 Per hour
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Corporate Actions Administrator to work in their offices based in Manchester.
- Responsible for mandatory and voluntary corporate actions custody functions for all organizational accounts.
- Responsible for processing basic mandatory and voluntary corporate action events (including the daily interpretation, monitoring, scrubbing and notification of corporate action events), processing liability notices, processing and allocating dividend interest payments and processing class action suits. Reconciles, monitors and posts entitlements to client accounts.
- Responsible for daily and monthly outlier review, research and documentation.
- Responsible for performing daily reconciliations for cash, security and suspense transactions as well as adhering to established quality control measures and procedures.
- Responsible for researching and responding to inquiries from internal business groups, depositories, agents, brokers, clients, Investment Managers, sub custodians and/or custodians.
- Works on multiple systems to perform corporate action processing, including creating and scrubbing announcements, sending client instructions to third parties, and, posting online cash and security transactions.
- Intermediate Excel Knowledge - Ability to analyse, manipulate and interpret large spreadsheets and data sets.
- Banking experience
- Experience working with multiple internal systems.
- Has previous experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Effective communication ability both with internal clients and within a team.
- Flexibility in their attitude to the varying demands experienced in a financial services environment.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'