Banking Administrator - Security Services
** Banking Administrator, Global Asset Management Bank, Poole- 6 months**
Provides quality client service and support to internal clients and occasionally external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Under direct supervision, performs routine operational tasks in a product or functional area, processing updates to client accounts or company records and ensuring that data is feeding into the right system.
- Enters data, keying information from checks, interpreting payee information and transcribing into on-line system.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Responds to client inquiries, escalating non-standard issues to a Team Lead.
- Communicates with an external third party to research inquiries.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work. High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"