9 Months Contract
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Banking Administrator
To work in there offices based in Manchester.
The role requires a rounded knowledge of global financial markets and excellent communication skills, as we regularly liaise directly with major clients and also with the Bank's Custody Relationship Managers, working in partnership with them to ensure client requirements are supported.
Responsibilities of a Banking Administrator:
- Take full responsibility for a client caseload and act as the link between the client / RM and the various operational areas of the Bank.
- Interpret client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that the static data is accurately set up on all Bank systems.
- Conduct an in-depth regular reviews of all outstanding items ensuring activities are completed in accordance to service level agreements.
- Build and maintain good client relationships in order to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued success.
- Develop a full understanding of an individual client's requirements in relation to the establishment of new accounts in order to complete the successful transition of new business.
Key Skills for a Banking Administrator:
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of management supervision
- Excellent team working skills
- A high level of confidence to play a key part in delivering excellent service
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specialising in improving an organisation's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organisation delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job