Huntswood are looking for experienced complaint handlers / administrators to join an exciting new project in Knutsford.
Starting in on 3rd April 2018 you will be joining a general complaints project within retail banking.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be dealing with a variety of customer complaints in a middle office environment and be responsible for the customer's end-to-end journey through the complaint handling process.
Relevant skills and experience include:
- Complaint handling experience, this may be from any of the following areas:
- Banking (e.g. PPI, PBA complaints, investment complaints)
- General insurance (e.g. motor or home insurance)
- Strong telephony experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a case load of files to a very high standard with a strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in governance, compliance and complaints. Put simply, we provide our clients with the right people.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job