BANKING ADMINISTRATOR - LICHFIELD - Up to £21,500
My client, a business based in Lichfield, is looking for a Banking Administrator to join their team.
This well known business is actively seeking a confident, capable and efficient Banking Administrator to come in and provide accurate, detailed and efficient work.
In a busy environment you will work alongside colleagues and managers providing a variety of financial support.
DUTIES OF THIS ROLE:
- Accurate allocation of cash
- Bank reconciliations
- Administration and control of transactions within bank accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries relating to banking activities
- Identifying discrepancies and backlogs in cash postings
- Other ad hoc duties
- AAT Qualified
- GCSE Grade A - C in Maths and English
- Strong Excel required
- Experience within Banking Environment (desirable)
This role is highly varied and will provide brilliant insight into the internal workings of a Banking system.
If you are up to the challenge and are interested in this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job