Fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups in the City of Glasgow
full time hours over 3 nights Mon-Tue-Wed
We are looking to speak with people that have an administration and Data Entry background. If this sounds like you apply below! You must be able to pass a Credit Check as well as a full criminal and disclosure Scotland check.
This opportunity a temporary assignment and will be ongoing until 2019.
As a PPI Administrator you will need to work quickly and accurately, be very organise, proactive in approach and you will also need to be assertive in nature.
A typical day involves......
- Data and information gathering
- Contact with customers, via telephone, letter and email
- Provide customers with a first class service and a positive experience
- Providing full administration support at all times.
- Updating in house systems with critical information accurately
To be considered you must have.....
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using Microsoft office packages
- First class communication skills
- Experience of managing own workload
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working to KPI's and targets
If you would like to know more please apply now or contact Carrie at the Glasgow office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job