International bank is seeking experienced Treasury individual to take on a new hybrid role ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of the Treasury products FX/MM, Fixed Income, Swaps FRA, and CD’s also including EMIR and MiFIR / MiFID Trade and Transaction reporting using Bloomberg and UnaVista within the regulatory timeframes.
- Day to day processing of all Treasury products of derivatives, FX & MM settlements.
- Trade and Transaction reporting within regulatory timeframe, reconciliation of reporting set to core booking system.
- Settlement of Collateral Management daily movements
- Maintenance of department procedures.
- Check / Authorise deal transactions, manual entries, payments and communications.
- Reconcile suspense accounts.
- Preparation of hedge effectiveness report
Qualification & Experience
- Good academic qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years banking experience in Wholesale banking within an International Banking Operation environment at a similar level covering FX, MM, Interest rate swaps, Fixed Income and CD products with comprehensive knowledge of their settlement processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Euroclear Euclid settlement.
- Understanding of product accounting for Treasury products
- Working knowledge of UK payments systems: CHAPS/BACS/Faster Payments/SEPA.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT messages creation and verification covering all message types relating to Treasury Products.
- Operational Risk framework experience covering Risk Assessment, KRI and KPI reporting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job