Be the difference, change lives - apply today!
Would you like to support with people with learning disabilities and mental health needs in their own homes and in their communities? You can help them to have a more independent and fulfilling life whilst developing a career in social care!
If you want a flexible and rewarding job where you can choose from a range of shifts to suit your life, then the role of Bank Support Worker is for you!
- You will accrue annual leave (including bank holidays) based on the number of hours worked
- Make a genuine difference to someone's life
- Pension scheme
- Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
- Fantastic training and development
- Paid for PVG
- Refer a friend scheme (earning £100 - £400 per referral)
About The Role
- You’ll support people with all aspects of daily living, including cooking, cleaning, shopping, meal prep, personal care etc.
- Help the people you’re supporting become more involved in their communities
- Support people socially and to enjoy hobbies and activities, like swimming or cycling
- Assist with volunteering/employment opportunities
- Support with holidays, trips and days out and more
Our bank position allows you the flexibility to choose your shifts, shifts that you could be offered are as follows:
- Sleep ins
- Waking nights
- Bank holidays
- Long days
What skills and experience do I need?
- Candidates that are adventurous, friendly, encouraging, supportive, respectful, and resourceful
- People that share our values
- Good level of spoken & written communication
- Full UK driving licence
- Previous experience
At Affinity Trust, all of the people we support have a learning disability but many have associated health needs, dementia, physical disabilities, profound and multiple learning disability or mental health needs.
All our Support Workers complete shadow shifts before working with the people we support.
This post will be subject to an enhanced PVG check, provided by Affinity Trust.
We promote diversity and inclusion within our workforce.
Affinity Trust is committed to being Disability Confident. As part of our commitment, all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role are guaranteed an interview.
SSSC registration must be completed within the six month probation period.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'