Residential Support Workers wanted for our well renowned service in Bala! Superb progression opportunities
A well reputed home based in an area of outstanding natural beauty
Various shift patterns available
Well established team
No experience necessary
Due to the location, a driving licence is essential
Would you describe yourself as friendly, positive and innovative? Would a career where you can develop these attributes within a person-centred environment motivate you? Would you love the opportunity to make a real difference to our Young People's lives? Then we need your support!
A warm welcome awaits you in our specialist service for children who present with emotional, behavioural and other complex needs. Based in Bala, Gwynedd, we care for Young People with varied interests and requirements, so each person is respected and valued as an individual, with tailored programmes to address the specific and changing needs of the individual. We pride ourselves on providing a safe, warm and nurturing environment with a high standard of care and accommodation for children, ensuring excellent delivery of care.
We are seeking caring, committed and compassionate Support Workers to join our aspirational team. Whilst experience definitely isn't essential, we don't just want anyone! We are looking for courageous and committed individuals who can communicate these attributes within a challenging yet rewarding environment. In return, we will provide you with superb training and progression opportunities, in tandem with good rates of pay and a benefits package.
We have over 250 Services as far North as Inverness and as far South as Kent, and all areas in between. We are looking for enthusiastic, person-centred individuals who share the same passion for care as we do! Our Young People have varied likes and interests, whether this be keeping fit, cooking, art or going to the cinema; sometimes they need support and this is where you come in to help them live fulfilling and independent lives.
* We provide a full induction programme to Care Certificate Standards
* We provide superb FREE training to achieve qualifications in Social Care
* We have a proven progression path - most of those who started as Support Workers are now Residential Managers
* We offer competitive rates of pay, along with an impressive benefits package including an employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday purchase scheme, childcare vouchers, special retail discount vouchers, stakeholder pension scheme
* We offer apprenticeships to those with less experience looking to get into the sector We have bank and permanent positions available to suit - If you are caring, compassionate and a good communicator and would like to commit to the first stage of the process, get in touch today!
Please note, a driving licence is preferred due to the location of our service and the requirements of the role.
Due to the nature of the role, we will pay for you to complete an enhanced DBS check, prior to starting with us.
Due to the volume of applications, if you do not receive an invitation to interview within 14 working days, then consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion, however we have other services
you may be suitable for in surrounding areas for the roles below: Support Workers, Team Leaders, Deputy Managers, Residential Managers and Supervising Social Workers.
- Social Care
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job