This post is eligible for a financial incentive under our Refer a Friend Scheme. If you would like your application to be considered under this scheme you will need to clearly identify this at the end of your supporting information, and include the name, job title and place of work of the member of staff who referred you.
The ‘Outstanding’ Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is looking for Band 5 Adult Nurses to join its Nurse Bank.
Bank Nurses are essential and invaluable to us and the service we provide. In recognition of the commitment, dedication and hard work our Bank Nurses provide, we have increased the hourly rate of bank pay for Band 5 Nurses to £16.45.
As a Bank Nurse at Western Sussex Hospitals, we are able to offer you:
- Hourly rate of £16.45 – most competitive rate on the South Coast
Equivalent to spinal point 26 of Band 6 which is 3 points higher than top of Band 5
- Hourly rate of £21.38 for Saturday (midnight-midnight) & week days 8pm - 6am
- Hourly rate of £26.32 for Sunday & Bank Holiday
- Choice of Weekly or Monthly pay
- On-line access (from home) for availability and shift booking
- Paid induction and annual, mandatory training
- Flexible hours
- Shifts available in all clinical specialisms
- Flexible shift patterns
- Fixed shifts (nurse pool)
If you would like to join a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Trust, a CHKS ‘Top Hospitals’ award winner and Top 5 Hospital to be treated or work for, then come and join us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'