Bank staff (Nursery) - Amersham
Salary: Market Competitive
Our well-established client is seeking unqualified, Level 2 & Level 3 Bank Staff to join their team in Amersham – flexible hours available. Our client is a registered nursery situated in prime location of Amersham.
Our client is looking for Bank Staff to join their team. The ideal person will…
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high-quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Unqualified, level 2 & level 3
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Early Years
- Nursery Nurse
- Nursery Practitioner
- Bank Staff
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'