We are currently seeking Bank Staff Nurses (RMN/RNLD) to join our Adult Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities Low Secure Service, located in the village of Barham , 6 miles from Canterbury and 10 miles from Dover.
The Huntercombe Hospital, Cedar House- near Canterbury
The hospital is a 40 bed low secure hospital that provides specialist assessments, treatment and care for adults with intellectual disabilities, personality disorders or autistic spectrum disorders, including those with challenging behaviours and forensic histories.
We work collaboratively with our patients and their families or carers and provide person-centred care and support. We employ staff in a variety of different roles and provide ongoing support with comprehensive training, learning and development opportunities.
The hospital is located in the village of Barham, 9 miles South East of Canterbury and less than one mile from the A2.
Our Registered Nurses are highly respected and they shape how we deliver care. Our ‘Conversationinto Action’ programme actively encourages everyone to get involved and drive change for the better.
Huntercombe can offer you a rewarding career where you will be valued as a key member of our team and every day you’ll be able to make a difference to the lives of our patients and residents, supporting and encouraging them to achieve their goals and ambitions.
When you join The Huntercombe Group as a Bank Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD), you will be part of a company that is understanding, strives towards excellence, is innovative, reliable and accessible and above all puts people first.
Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View
As a Bank Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) working in our Adult Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities Low Secure Service, your main duties will be:-
- Taking day to day leadership responsibility for the clinical and operational running of a ward within the service, ensuring care and treatment needs are met and task allocation is completed.
- Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range MDT processes
- Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
- Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA’s, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
- Contributing to risk assessment and management, to enable positive risk taking and care pathway planning.
- Contributing towards a programme of on-going clinical improvement, through participation is CPD events, governance and audit arrangements.
To join The Huntercombe Group as a BankRegistered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) you will:-
- Hold current NMC PIN registration and adhere to the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times
- Have a person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
- Have a desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change Have a legal right to work in the UK
In return we offer you:
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- On completion of 3 months membership of the Flexi Bank arrangements you may automatically be enrolled into NEST Occupational Pension Scheme dependent upon your earnings.
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.
An enhanced DBS (England) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident ‘CAN DO’ approach in all you do, please click Apply now.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group please visit our website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'