Bank Staff Nurse
*** Would you like flexible working opportunities to suit your commitments? Would you like to gain additional skills and experience by working in different clinical areas? Then our nurse bank is the ideal role for you.***
We are looking for reliable and self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills. The ability to adapt to changing situations is essential. In addition, you must be a registered nurse with current NMC registration and recent hospital experience.
There are many benefits to working for the nurse bank:
• Work for the Trust without committing to a permanent post
• First choice of available shifts
• Paid annual leave entitlement
• NHS pension scheme
• Training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to obtain permanent full or part time contracts across the Trust
Candidates should be advised that if they are successful in obtaining a position you will be required to provide the following on their occupational health form.
- Documented evidence of dates of 2 MMR Vaccinations and or serology (Blood test) confirming immunity to Measles and Rubella
- Confirm a History of Varicella (Chickenpox Infection) and or having 2 Varicella Vaccination or
Evidence of a or serology (Blood test) confirming immunity to Varicella (Chickenpox)
If candidates are not coming from any countries known to be High risk for TB before entering the UK, further tests and update for TB /BCG Vaccination and Hepatitis B vaccination can be done and commenced when they arrive, their clearance will not be dependent on this initially, as long as they can provide requested evidence for the first 2 points above.
If this job requires you to have a DBS check to enable you to properly fulfil the requirements of the job, on appointment you will be required to repay the cost of obtaining a DBS check and this amount will be reclaimed from your salary.
Closing date: 30-Sept-20
Proposed Interview date: week commencing 12-Oct-20
For further details / informal visits contact:
Emma Randall - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'