We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Mental health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD to join our dedicated team in our wonderful servicein Weston-Super-Mare.
You willbe working as a BankNurse atCygnet Hopsital Kewstoke.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstoke provides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Plus many more
You will have…
- Experience as a Registered Nurse Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
- Experience in rehabilitation, low secure, personality disorders.
Cygnet Health Carehas been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Hospital Kewstokeprovides an emergency admissions service for men and a pathway for women from low secure to rehabilitation including a specialist service for personality disorder.
The hospital has more than 16 acres of landscaped grounds and overlooks the Bristol Channel. This beachside location, just outside Weston-super-Mare, helps us provide a quiet, peaceful and therapeutic environment which can offer service users a broad range of therapies including CAT, CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR & DBT.
The hospital provides 72 inpatient beds within a low secure setting:
- Nash Ward – Male Psychiatric Intensive Care, accepting emergency crisis admissions.
- Sandford Ward – Female Acute Inpatient Service, accepting emergency admissions.
- Milton Ward – Female Low Secure Service, supported by DBT, CAT and CBT interventions with an additional drug and alcohol service.
- Knightstone Ward – Female Specialist Personality Disorder Service, supported by DBT and other therapy models to empower service users to make positive changes.
- Cygnet Lodge Kewstoke – Female High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation.
Kewstoke is rated ‘Good’ by the CQC.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'