BANK STAFF - HOUNSLOW, WEST DRAYTON, TWICKENHAM, TEDDINGTON, KINGSTON
Qualification: Level 2 or Level 3 above in Early Years Childcare or equivalent
Despite the challenges of the coronavirus (Covid-19) crisis Supreme Recruitment are still recruiting for staff in our nurseries.
We need to follow the Government’s guidelines on social distancing and we Covid Brief all our staff on each Nurseries Covid requirements for the safety off all.
- Full and relevant child care qualification at level 3 or above.
- Strong knowledge of safeguarding, child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery setting.
- At least 6 months experience working in an early year’s setting
- To champion LEYF’s values and advocate our mission to save the world one child at a time.
- To encourage a supportive team atmosphere and the ability to work together in a positive and compassionate way.
- To continually strive for best practice in yourself and inspiring others.
- To be dedicated in achieving the highest standard of education and care
- Have a passion for making a difference in their communities.
- A child centred approach to teaching using creative and exciting methods to engage and stimulate
If you have an ONLINE DBS and looking to earn some extra cash with hours to suit you then apply now!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'