Are you looking for a new flexible role?
Do you hold a level 2 childcare qualification?
Would you like get more experience with school age children?
Then we are looking for you. Tinies Childcare are actively recruiting for experienced, dedicated and fun Crèche Assistant to work at their Crèche situated in the IKEA Store Lakeside.
This is zero hours contract, the Crèche is open 7 days a week and provides a quality first class service for children whilst customers shop in the store. The purpose of the role is to cover extra shifts required or cover our contracted staff holidays. You will be expected to work some weekends if required.
What we need in a candidate:
* Experience of working with children aged 3 yrs to 10yrs
* Be able to provide stimulating activities for the children
* Demonstrate an awareness of child safety
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken
What we'd like to see in a candidate:
* Be a Team Player
* Show initiative to work in a team and on own
* Professional approach to dealing with parents and fellow workers
* Be involved in promoting and supporting children's activities within the store during School Holidays.
*Childcare Qualification is advantage but may not be necessary if currently undertaking at least level 2
* Ideally experience of working in a crèche or nursery setting
To apply, please click 'Apply Now'. If you have not registered previously you will be asked to do so before submitting your application. This takes just 2 minutes.
Tinies Childcare is a company which promotes Safeguarding Practices at all times for children and team members. Applicants will need to show they have the right to work in the United Kingdom and the successful candidate will be subject to a NI access check and referencing checks.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact successful candidates.