About the Facility
HCA Healthcare UK –TheWorld’s largest private hospital group; providing award winning acute and complex care.
Situated in the heart of London's world-renowned medical district, The Princess Grace Hospital is recognised as one of the best-equipped multidisciplinary private hospitals in the capital. Our dedicated and highly trained team is committed to delivering an exemplary standard of clinical care across all specialties.
The Princess Grace Hospital has 127 registered beds, including 90 inpatient, 21 day case, 8 endoscopy, an urgent care unit and a Level 3 intensive care unit containing 9 beds, with 24-hour consultant cover and a high dependency unit. The hospital also has a several specialised centres, including; The London Breast Institute, recognised as one of the best private breast screening and diagnostic treatment centres in the UK :the London Digestive Centre, a highly specialised outpatient facility offering diagnoses and treatments for all conditions of the stomach, small and large intestines, liver, pancreas, and bile ducts;30 Devonshire Street, which specialises in Neuro Back care and Musculoskeletal care, and The Institute of Sport Exercise and Health, a state-of-the-art facility dedicated to sport and exercise medicine.
To manage a clinical caseload and provide high quality treatment to in-patients within the context of a multi-disciplinary team.
We are looking for Bank Occupational Therapists to work within London at The Princess Grace Hospital. Shifts will be based Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week and we are open to part-time applications too.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in/not limited to: oncology, medical, cardiology and surgical (gastro, head & neck, colorectal, vascular, gynecology, urology and thoracic).
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide the daily operational and clinical OT activities for service delivery
- To anticipate, assess and respond effectively to the needs of the diverse customers both internally and externally making excellent customer service a first priority
- To assist in implementing and supporting quality initiatives and quality assurance methods, including collation of statistics and participation in research.
- To communicate daily with the physiotherapy teams on each site ensuring a coordinated multi-disciplinary approach to treatment.
- To provide appropriate evidence based assessment and on-going treatment for each patient
Skills & Experience
Graduate Diploma or BSc in Occupational Therapy
Registration with Health Care Professions Council
Training relevant to specialist areas
Significant post qualification experience, including recent work in an
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'