Acorn Education and Care are hiring Bank Residential Childcare Workers in the Cornwall region.
Role: Bank Support Worker
Salary:£10.52 per hour
Hours: Flexible, Bank Contract
Location: Illogan, Cornwall
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle required
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic salary: £10.52 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Level 3 Diploma inResidential Childcare. (if you do not currently hold this or equivalent)
- Annual Leave Entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per year (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Bank Residential Care Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting young people to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our young people in tasks and activities
Acorn Education & Care, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting Bank Residential Childcare Workers to join our team within the Cornwall Region.
Our registered independent accommodation offers support for vulnerable young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex Needs.
The accommodation is based in the South West region,and are within commutable distance from Cornwall, Truro, Illogan, Redruth, Falmouth, and surrounding towns and villages.
At Acorn Education and Care, we support young people to take those early steps. We tailor our support to each individual, empowering them and their families to enjoy fulfilling, rewarding lives.
Our vision is simple yet powerful: to build incredible futures for vulnerable young people and adults in the UK by empowering them to be happy and make their way in the world.
How to apply:
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts for any further information.
Acorn Education & Care is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'