Bank Relief Cook
Could you cook up a storm in our kitchen? Can you create an exciting balanced and nutritional menu to cater for our customers dietary requirements?
Our Cooks are essential to our residential homes as they provide something for all to look forward to in nourishing and enjoyable meals.
The post holder will be required to travel across our residential and nursing homes heading up the catering team when on shift to provide a selection of nutritious, well balanced meals. The successful applicant must be flexible and able to respond at short notice.
To join our team we are looking for:
• An individual who has a strong culinary background
• A multi tasker who has a passion for food, its taste and presentation
• Availability to work alternate weekends
• Someone with excellent communication skills with the ability to delegate
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'