Kneesworth House is a 155 bed mental health hospital situated in Hertfordshire (on the borders of Cambridgeshire) with good commuting access to / from London. The hospital has a full pathway of care including medium, low secure, locked rehabilitation and open recovery wards situated across the site.
Our Bank role involves:
- Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disability and personality disorder
- Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
- Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- To accept personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
- To work as a Primary Nurse/Care Coordinator for an identified group of patients whilst consistently working within the clinical governance framework.
To be successful RNLD you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week, and our nursing staff work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights.
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
About our benefits
- Free meals while on duty
- Free car parking (at most sites)
- Weekly Pay in arrears
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'