You will have the opportunity to pick up shifts to work at Cygnet Lodge Brighouse.
Cygnet Lodge Brighouse is our 21 bed CQC rated 'Good' service that provides a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men. The emphasis within the service is on preparing people for discharge, whilst providing a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
You will have...
- Experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/ or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience and a dedication to empower and support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Knowledge of the rehabilitation pathway
- An interest in leadership, research and assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet Lodge Brighouse, located in West Yorkshire is a high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men where the emphasis is on preparing people for discharge. Our service provides a high level of support and uses a recovery focused model.
Cygnet Lodge Brighouse can support up to 21 men in a relaxed, calm and friendly environment. The focus is on helping people increase their independence wherever possible by accessing the community meaningfully; such as work and education, as well as social and leisure facilities.
Clare Heaton - Hospital Manager
'Our staff team are passionate and enthusiastic about providing high quality care and every single one of them contributes to improving the lives and wellbeing of our patients.'
'I am so proud to work at Cygnet Lodge Brighouse and would welcome any applicant to give me a call to discuss the role and your future with Cygnet or to visit us if you are able. Hope to see you soon'
If you care about making a difference - we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'