Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our new state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults situated in the new Kent Medical Campus in Maidstone. The hospital opened in September 2018.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is purpose built to meet the latest national specifications for improving mental health within a therapeutic environment. The hospital provides an important and much-needed service for local patients from Kent.
The hospital is split into four distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
• Roseacre Ward - Female personality disorder ward
• Kingswood Ward - Male mental health rehabilitation ward
• Saltwood Ward - Male low secure ward
• Bearsted Warda - Specialist PICU
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who:
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
In return we will offer you:
Company pension scheme
Free life assurance
A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
Expert clinical supervision and peer support
We pay 50% of the registration fee with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity? Please click the link to apply.
Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
*Please note - speculative recruitment emails are not to be sent directly to our clinical staff, these need to go via our internal recruitment team. If speculative candidates are sent directly to a member of the clinical team, we will consider these candidates as our own.*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'