Bank Recovery Worker - The Woodhouse
Are you a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant or thinking about a career in care? Are you looking for flexibility to pick up shifts when you need to?
Our Bank Recovery Worker Opportunities could be the job for you!
We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff - and that is you!
The Woodhouse is a hospital/apartment based setting supporting male patients with Learning disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Challenging behaviours and Mental Health. We focus on the recovery of each patient, guiding them through their recovery and providing them with the skills needed for independent living.
What's in it for you?
We offer an attractive package as a Bank Recovery worker- whether you are new to care or have years of experience, we will give you:
- Hourly rates from £8.30 - £8.60p.h
- We offer a very flexible shift pattern and need people willing to work and pick up shifts on days nights weekends and bank holidays.
- A full induction programme paid for when you start
- Flexibility to pick up any shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Free DBS Enhanced Disclosure
- A friendly, supportive, working environment
What's the job about?
As a Bank Recovery Worker you will become part of our friendly multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients.
This role is all about your attitude and skills! We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are reliable, have good communication skills and an empathetic approach, plus a sense of humor.
Elysium is a young and dynamic company with a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care. We specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care to over 70 services across England and Wales.
For more information or an informal chat please apply today!
- We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are reliable
- have good communication skills and an empathetic approach
- plus a sense of humor.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'