Adjacency are currently recruiting for a Global Organisation based near Gloucester who require a Bank Reconciliations Clerk. They are a privately-owned organisation with a rich heritage spanning over 100 years. They reinvest 90% of earnings back into the company and have an impressive Corporate Social Responsibility policy and their corporate university demonstrates how seriously they take their team’s personal development.
On offer is a competitive basic salary accompanied with excellent benefits.
The key focus of the role is to ensure integrity of bank account movements in SAP and that the bank accounts are properly reconciled at month end.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Clearing bank movements into the bank account sub-ledgers of SAP
- Completing periodic month end closing activities
- Verifying that bank balances between bank and SAP match
- Full Bank reconciliations at month end
- Running aged items report
- Re-posting any payments which have been rejected into SAP
- Supporting Internal and External Audits
- Process improvement projects
- Able to provide training to other team members
- Assistance with transitions, process improvements and projects as delegated by Treasury Associate Manager
- Providing support to Treasury Back Office Analyst in e-banking administration, bank mandates and other Treasury related tasks as required
- Providing support to Treasury Front Office team as required
- Helping on the Treasury KPI reporting
- Building strong relationships with our global banks and Kohler customers
- Ad hoc reports and requests, as delegated by Treasury Associate Manager
Your skills and experience should include:
- An interest in Treasury and banking
- 1-2 years Finance experience
- SAP experience
Please send your CV to Katie Davis at Adjacency at the earliest opportunity.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job