Bank Reconciliation Clerk
A leading global recruitment company in Glasgow are seeking a Bank Reconciliation Clerk to join their team. If you can demonstrate experience/knowledge of daily uploading of banks statements, clearing of outgoing payments and monthly bank reconciliations of then you could be the Bank Reconciliation Clerk we're looking for.
What will you be doing?
As Bank Reconciliation Clerk, you'll be responsible for monthly settlement of all bank accounts held by the company, ensuring they are reviewed and signed by the regional accounting team. Additionally, you'll manage monthly KPI/cash reporting of all outgoing and incoming amounts at each period close. You'll have responsibility for the daily clearing of all outgoing transactions on all bank accounts held by the company in multi-currencies within the ERP system as well as daily downloading and uploading of statements for each company entity using 3rd party bank portals; querying and investigating unmatched transactions.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Previous experience of Bank reconciliations required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate financial matters to non-financial individuals
- Good MS Excel & PowerPoint experience necessary (VLOOKUPS, SUMIF, Pivot Tables) with an excellent standard of formatting
- A good working knowledge of financial systems (with previous experience of SAP, BW & Business Objects preferred).
- Resourceful and good attention to detail
- Self-Starter, pro-active approach essential
- Ability to prioritise workloads with minimal supervision
Who will you be working for?
As a Bank Reconciliation Clerk, you'll be joining SThree, a global recruitment organisation at their new offices in Glasgow. A motivated and diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an award-winning equal opportunity employer who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
What can we offer you?
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis
- All expenses paid trips to a range of exotic locations, including Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella and Dubai
- Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star restaurants.
Are you an adaptable worker with good communication skills? If so, you could be the Bank Reconciliation Clerk we're looking for.
Interested? Get in touch, today!
SThree UK and Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job