Nuffield Health is Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Bank Radiographer in our Bank Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, you will find that we offer you an unrivaled opportunity to grow the respected career that you always wanted. You will benefit from our investment in state-of-the-art equipment and our commitment to give you more time with partners. As a Radiographer you will;
- Deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service for a very varied caseload – within the department, on the ward and in theatre.
- Working with leading practitioners and experiencing new practices, equipment and facilities.
- Providing a service of the highest quality, delivered with sensitivity and compassion.
To succeed as a Radiographer you will have;
- High levels of technical knowledge and the ability to work quickly and accurately, with a great eye for detail.
- A caring nature – to see each patient as an individual and carry out this role with understanding and empathy.
- A BSC degree in diagnostic radiography or equivalent to meet the registration requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent communication and team working abilities.
- Competency in general radiography and theatre radiography.
Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
Access to our Pension Scheme.
Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability.
Salary - £18.00 per hour
Location - Brighton
Hours - Bank
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'