Are you an Occupational Therapy Assistant looking to find your perfect work/life balance alongside work for a company that supports, values and recognises your dedication to delivering great healthcare? If so, this might be for you.
As a Bank Occupational Therapy Assistant, you will be working at The Bridge, a specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care service. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team you will provide care and support for people with neurological illnesses, acquired brain and spinal cord injuries.
Working within the Occupational Therapy department, you will assist in delivering therapy activities, which will see you prepare the space, ensuring it's risk-free and has adequate resources available.
As an Occupational Therapy Assistant, you will support service users with their mobility, activities of daily living and communication. During the activities, you will evaluate service users' condition and report any intervention to a qualified therapist.
You will create one-to-one rapport with service users to provide courage and advice so they can overcome their personal barriers and build a brighter future.
A range of CPD and training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and achieve your aspirations.Other responsibilities:
- To support people to carry out independent and prescribed practice provided by qualified therapists
- Ensure adequate levels of stock are available, alerting the senior staff when more needs ordering
- Update resident records according to departmental policies
- Participation in audits and research
To be successful in this role:
- GCSE/O-Levels (A-C) or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in a similar environment & Mental Health
- Verbal and written communication skills, including report writing
- A creative and imaginative approach to problem-solving
- Practical skills to assist daily living and promote independence
What you will get
- Hourly rate of £10.28 (including 12.07% holiday allowance uplift)
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Mandatory training
- Flexible working opportunities
There are also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers and much more.<strong style="box-sizing: bo
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'