Bank Nursery Practioner
Part Time Staff Required - Bank
My client is currently seeking people who are passionate about childcare to join their team of staff.
- Are you eager to learn new things and want a successful nursery group to invest in you?
- Do you want to work for a company who strive to make a difference in the children you care for?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative, creative and fun team?
If so, joining my client's staff bank to work flexible hours at could be the perfect job for you!
About the role
Working flexibly as a Nursery Nurse, you'll help to take care of children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
- You will not be contracted to set hours - you will help out when needed.
- Flexible working hours will fit in with your lifestyle.
- They will offer minimum guaranteed hour contracts for people who need more certainty.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working with the other members of the team and contributing new ideas.
- Ensuring that the nursery runs smoothly, providing high quality care with enthusiasm and passion.
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents and children, whilst welcome visitors to the nursery.
- Looking after children aged 0-5.
- Having lots of fun!
You will need:
- A relevant Early Years qualification such as NVQ in Childcare or equivalent.
- A satisfactory DBS check.
- Experience of working in a similar role is desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"