Do you want a new and exciting challenge?
Interserve Healthcare are searching for experienced Registered Nurses (Adult and Paediatric) looking to further their career in a clinically diverse community setting within London and the surrounding areas working as a Bank nurse.
What to expect in the role
- Pay of £20 to £25 per hour
- Ad hoc flexible working to suit personal circumstances
- Community based
- A varied and exciting role allowing you to use your skills and experience in several different clinical activities
- Working as part of a team
- Opportunity to gain experience in the private healthcare sector
- Improving and supporting the quality of life and well-being of clients
- Supporting care staff in delivering high quality client specific care
- Using your skills and experience to delegate clinical tasks to colleagues
What we can offer you
- Flexible working. Work life balance; field based with opportunity to work from home
- Training and career development opportunities
- Access to an established clinical team & RCN learning representatives.
Responsibilities can include
- To work independently, liaising with other members of the clinical team to support a caseload of clients.
- Assessing new client referrals, supporting the operational team to implement new care packages, writing person centred care plans & risk assessments.
- On-going assessment of existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care are delivered.
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client’s advocate
- Review, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs
With these responsibilities in mind, the successful candidate must be highly organised with the ability to use their own initiative whilst working within a team, as well as being confident and having the ability to instil confidence in others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'