At Rapid Improvement, we have fantastic opportunities at the moment and are currently looking for Band 5 bank nurses to work in hospitals across the Bognor Regis area! Its the best way to take the next steps in your career, With many guaranteed shifts available. This will be an excellent stepping stone, to expand your knowledge as a nurse, where you can increase your skill set, & open you up to more avenues in your career. The opportunities are limitless, with Rapid Improvement.
A nurse is a caregiver for patients and helps to manage physical needs, prevent illness, and treat health conditions.
Duties & responsibilities :
- Monitors all patient care and treatment, maintaining high standards and quality at all times
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Maintains accurate and legible written records of care
- Supervising junior staff
- Organising workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Uses effective communication, written and verbal with all levels of staff including the multidisciplinary team, patients and relatives.
Description is exclusive but not limited to.
If you are looking to further you career and are interested in what we have to offer. Please get in touch with us, & we look forward from hearing from you soon
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'