Registered Nurse (RMN) Salary £22.00-£25.00 per hour
About Us:G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
About our Site: Gatwick Immigration Removal Centre (IRC) is a 24 hours site that holds 400 plus detainees suspected of visa violations, illegal entry or unauthorised arrival to the UK and are waiting for flights, transfers or to be released in to the community. We have a fast turnover of detainees so a wide range skills will be needed and trained/supported. From triage, chronic disease management to acute care.
- Golden Hello of £1500 (£500 on joining, £500 after 12 months, £500 after 24 months)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free eye-tests
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- To provide care for the mental health needs of detainees in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Undertake assessments of detainees to identify metal health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- Provide professional advice and support to Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff to ensure effective health care in line with current best practice.
- Administer medications in accordance with professional standards and G4S policies and procedures.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- 5 year UK history of residence
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prisonclearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'