Are you dynamic, professional and have a compassionate approach that enables you to deliver excellent care? Are you adaptable in terms of travel and looking for a post that will offer you a varied workload?
We are looking to recruit experienced nurses to join our bank team to provide additional support and cover across our nursing services in Bridgwater, Taunton, Wellington, Yeovil and Somerton.
The post attracts an enhanced level of pay to reflect the requirements of this role, including the need to be available to cover day, night and weekend shifts at short notice.
To join our team we are looking for:
• A qualified nurse with a valid NMC Number, who is committed to providing excellent levels of care.
• An individual who is willing to travel and has access to their own vehicle
This postholder will be covering both days and night shifts across our nursing homes in Somerset.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• A welcome bonus of £500
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Occupational Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
• Refer a Friend Bonus
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job