Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust provides services through it's three hospitals in Andover, Basingstoke and Winchester. We provide all general hospital services for planned and emergency care, as well as specialist services.
We are currently looking to recruit a member of Bank RMN Staff Nurses to cover a variety of fully flexible ad-hoc shifts or regular bank shifts across a range of wards at all three of our sites.
Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself, but our Bank RMN roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of being a valuable part of our team, and proud of where you work and what you do.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration -RMN
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development.
In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive bank rate of pay
- Flexible shifts to suit you
- Weekly or monthly pay option
- Pension Scheme
In order to apply for a post you must:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role held within the last 2 years
- Have good communication skills and demonstrate evidence of team working
- Be able to take direction and instruction and be honest and trustworthy
For further details / informal visits contact:
If you would like more information or an informal discussion, please contact HHFT Bank Recruitment Team on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'