We are looking to recruit Registered Nurses (Adults Level 1) for flexible working within Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust via the Trust Bank, the Trust’s temporary staffing department.
Whether you are looking for regular extra work or occasional shifts to suit your lifestyle and other commitments then don’t miss this opportunity to come and be part of our team. We can offer challenging and exciting opportunities, whilst developing skills, knowledge and personal attributes.
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust delivers a range of healthcare services across a number of sites and specialties and the Trust Bank provides temporary cover to cover shortfalls in staffing and to support the delivery of the service.
Be part of a Trust with an end of life service rated as ‘outstanding’ for in a recent CQC report with inspectors also noting how patients and carers praised staff for their ‘caring and compassionate nature’
You would have responsibility for the assessment of individual patient care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care. As an active member of the multi-disciplinary team, you will be expected to contribute to the setting and maintenance of achievable standards of patient care and quality outcomes.
We have opportunities to work in the following areas:
- Moseley Hall Hospital
- West Heath Hospital
- CU27 at Good Hope Hospital
- Ann Marie Howes, Sheldon
- Perry Tree Centre, Perry Barr
We are currently recruiting dedicated and motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, sound clinical knowledge and the ability to work independently. Do you want…
- To work as part of a dedicated team?
- To join a forward thinking, innovative organisation which puts its patients first?
- To contribute to the provision of high quality care?
- Choose your own hours to fit in with your personal circumstances and commitments on an ad hoc basis?
- Access to comprehensive induction, essential to role clinical training and support with revalidation.
- Competitive pay and conditions, including paid annual leave
- Opportunity to gain experience in a variety of specialised areas
- Access to permanent vacancies
- Membership of NHS pension scheme and NHS Card Benefits
If so then working within the Trust Bank could be just what you are looking for.
Candidates MUST be qualified, have relevant recent adult nursing experience and completed their preceptorship. We will not accept applications from unqualified or Student Nurses for this position.
The main delay in a recruitment process is often confirmation of Employment History or References. We would like to make you aware that if you are successful, the Trust requires contact details for referees who can confirm your employment and/or education for the last 3 years.
Please be aware that this post requires completion of a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form. Due to recent changes in law, the DBS operate a system of ‘Single Certification’ whereby only a copy of the certificate / disclosure is issued to candidates and not to Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust as the employer. You are therefore advised that upon receipt of the DBS certificate/disclosure, you are required to provide the original copy to a member of the Centralised recruitment Team at Priestley Wharf. Please note that failure to do so will result in the Trust being unable to process your application and your conditional offer may be withdrawn.
For further details / informal visits contact:
David Preston, Recruitment Officer on
- Please ensure you check your Trac account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you during the shortlisting and selection process
- Please ensure all sections of the application form are completed fully. Please particularly ensure that you provide full details of all referees including business email address, telephone contact details and postal address
- Please be aware that BCHC utilises a third party recruitment system (TRAC). When applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into TRAC and any correspondence will be sent via TRAC. We advise that you check your junk/spam emails.
Be Part of Our Team...
Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust (BCHC) has more than 5000 staff working across Birmingham and the West Midlands in a wide range of community nursing and specialist healthcare roles. BCHC delivers over 100 clinical services, in people's homes, health centres, clinics and inpatient facilities. We deliver a wide range of services for children, young people, parents and families as well as adults and community services, two community hospitals, services for people with learning disabilities, the internationally recognised West Midlands Rehabilitation Centre and one of Europe’s leading Dental Hospitals and School of Dentistry. We deliver all of this with a commitment to integrated, personalised care that is rooted in our local communities. We have an ambition to deliver outstanding, integrated care as one of the key NHS providers in the West Midlands.
If you want to ‘Be Part of Our Team’ and work with a Foundation Trust which is continuously striving for better care and healthier communities, we want to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'