Do you want to work in a luxurious, modern care home where you can contribute to giving residents the highest quality of life? Are you looking for a job where you can develop and grow in your role? Do you want to combine your passion for housekeeping with the ability to making a real difference to the lives of our residents? Is being valued for what you do important?
At Signature we provide exceptional levels of person-centred care to our residents so we only want to recruit the best staff for our communities.
About the Role
At Signature, we pride ourselves on our high standards of comfort and cleanliness. You will play a crucial role in ensuring visitors, residents and families all have a positive impression of our senior care home by keeping residents' rooms and common areas spotless, and carrying out other general tasks. Cheerful, caring and compassionate, you will be capable of making responsible decisions and acting in our residents' best interests.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Ensure that the daily work rota is completed within the agreed timescale and hygiene standards are met.
- Ensure cleaning is carried out in accordance with recognised methods.
- Carry out duties with due regard to fire and accident prevention.
- Remove rubbish to designated collection points and empty residents' room bins on a daily basis.
- Carry out a brief check of possible safety hazards when cleaning residents' rooms and report any possible hazards to the Housekeeping Manager and Maintenance Manager.
This is an important and valued role within the Company so we are looking for someone who is responsible, conscientious and enthusiastic.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Cleaning experience in similar environment with a commitment to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Basic standard of literacy and ability to understand instructions as demonstrated by GCSE qualifications or NVQ Level 1
- High standard of personal hygiene
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage time and tasks
- Reliable, trustworthy
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
These benefits listed below are in place in order to reward our staff for their continual hard work:
- Competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Cycle to work scheme
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
- Life Insurance
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand. These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is "delivering peace of mind", peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job