We are looking to recruit Hotel Services Domestic Assistants across Powys. Our team of Domestic Assistants play a crucial part in the cleaning and domestic support side of the Hospital, assisting our Clinical teams by providing a clean and safe working environment for our Patients, Staff and Visitors. You will support the local delivery of hotel services domestic and associated facilities activities, ensuring that they are delivered at the levels agreed and that they meet with full compliance with all appropriate legislation and local policies and procedures. You will need to be self-motivated, have a flexible approach to work, be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to work on your own initiative. Previous experience is an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be given.
Our Bank Domestic Assistants are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to a temporary staffing booking team and an online self-booking system with priority booking of shifts over agency workers;
- Flexible working pattern with a choice of locations, accommodating your availability and work-life-balance
- Competitive rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for working a Saturday and Bank Holiday/Sunday
- Paid Statutory & Mandatory Training
- Access to health board internal job adverts
- Access to a number of benefits including accrued annual leave pay, NHS pension scheme and NHS worker discount
Guidance for application - it is important that you read the job description and person specification and demonstrate how you meet this criteria in your application. If you don't quite meet the requirement for qualifications, please don't let this deter you from applying.
For further details / informal visits contact the Temporary Staffing team on .
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply
For further details / informal visits contact:
NamePowys TSUJob titleTSu administratorEmail email@example.comTelephone numberAdditional contact information
Temporary Staffing Unit
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'