Are you passionate about patient care and looking for a more flexible working pattern?
If the answer is yes, then joining Powys Teaching Health Board Temporary Staffing Unit as a Healthcare Sup port Worker is the opportunity you have been looking for.
We are looking for enthusiastic HealthcareHealthcare Support Workers to work across various departments in the health board, gaining invaluable knowledge and experience.
Our bank Healthcare Healthcare Support Workers are invaluable to us and in return for their dedication and commitment, we offer the following benefits:-
- Access to a temporary staffing booking team and an online self-booking system with priority booking of shifts over agency workers;
- Flexible working pattern with a choice of locations, accommodating your availability and work-life-balance
- Competitive rates of pay including enhanced rates of pay for working a Saturday/nights and Bank Holiday/Sunday
- Paid Statutory & Mandatory Training
- Access to health board internal job adverts
- Access to a number of benefits including accrued annual leave pay, NHS pension scheme and NHS worker discount
If successful at an interview, you will be required to attend a five day clinical induction, dates regarding this will be discussed with the clinical team.
Guidance for application - it is important that you read the job description and person specification and demonstrate how you meet this criteria in your application. If you don't quite meet the requirement for qualifications, please don't let this deter you from applying.
For further details / informal visits contact the Temporary Staffing team on
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'