Bank Concierge Officer
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Bank Concierge Officer to join our team based in Parkside Community Centre, SE10. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £11.26 per hour.
This role is offered on an annualised hours contract. You will be guaranteed 150 hours per annum (with potential of doing more). The shift pattern for this role is:
AM – 7am to 3:00pm
PM – 2:00pm to 9:30pm
Sat/Sun – 8am to 4pm
Training and uniform will be provided
The Bank Concierge Officer role:
We are looking for a bank concierge officer to join our dedicated team at one of our larger schemes in Lewisham. Although the role is annualised hours, there is opportunity to take up numerous shifts throughout the year.
We are looking for a committed individual with a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and helpful attitude. If successful, you will work in new builds at our flagship Parkside development in Lewisham welcoming residents, responding to enquiries in person, email and over the phone, providing guidance to visitors, as well as other ad hoc activities.
Responsibilities of our Bank Concierge Officer include:
- Assist residents, guests and visitors with job tasks and individual requests to be dealt with efficiently whilst maintaining reception cover.
- The Concierge Officer must ensure that the highest levels of customer care and service are maintained at all times. Deal effectively with complaints, take the correct action and remain courteous at all times.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV, undertaking patrols of the development and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Programming and issuing of access control fobs and handling payments from residents.
- The Concierge should check and screen all visitors and guests and any contractor staff, ensuring they have permission to be present in the building. Report any suspicious/unusual behaviour to the Neighbourhood Services Manager or Senior Manager on call, calling the Police if necessary and gathering of evidence e.g. CCTV.
- Correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to main reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Whilst on shift the Concierge Officer is responsible for the development fire and emergency procedures policy and ensuring that relevant preventative measures are undertaken.
- Pro-actively deal with any maintenance and cleaning problems identified within the development and regularly carry out regular patrols in line with the service standard to identify any problems and undertake actions to resolve e.g. emergency cleaning/litter picking etc.
- Be able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift, highlighting any events that have occurred and forthcoming events and ensuring records are updated accurately.
What we’re looking for in our Bank Concierge Officer:
- Experience of providing a residential concierge service or other similar front of house roles.
- Experience of providing excellent customer services.
- The role requires basic IT skills, with knowledge of windows 10 as well as MS office software.
- Able to work with little supervision sometimes in pressurised situations.
- Ability to deal with people with tact and diplomacy with confidence especially in difficult or challenging situations.
- Must be prepared to work outside normal working hours on an occasional basis.
Closing date: 29th October 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Bank Concierge Officer please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'