Cygnet Hospital Bury focused on individual outcomes and informed by a multidisciplinary approach, we’re home to specialist units for ongoing and intensive care. Alongside full educational provision for young people experiencing mental health problems, we provide a unique, bi-lingual, secure environment for deaf men and women and a locked rehabilitation unit that ensures a secure provision on the pathway to reintegration into the community.
As part of the Catering Team, the Catering Assistants will be required too:
- To contribute to personal development through the ‘Investors in People’ philosophy and to business development through our quality management philosophy
- Observe health and hygiene standards and ensure that they are upheld in the kitchen
- Follow instructions and supervisory orders from the Manager
- Clean and wash cutlery, crockery and kitchenware
- Ensure floors and work surfaces are kept clean at all times
- Assist with other members of the catering staff in the serving of meals
- In some cases to take cash and use till as directed by management.
- Project a polite manner to customers and other members of staff at all times.
- Follow instructions from the management.
- Maintain Health & Safety Hygiene standards as required by the Company. Ensure unit hygiene is implemented with due regard to the statutory laws including the Food Safety Act 1990.
- Understand and follow the fire drills in the event of a fire or an emergency.
- Undergo appropriate training to meet the required standards of the job and any changes in processes or procedures.
- Undertake any duty within the scope of the job title as directed by management.
For any more information please contact April Briggs on-
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job