Are you a talented Care Assistant looking to develop your career further? Are you a good team player looking for a new career? Are you motivated by person-centred care? Then we would like to hear from you!
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider, is recruiting for a Care Assistant to join our bank team to cover day/night shifts in our Residential and Nursing Home Haydale as and when required.
Haydale is a 66 bedded home in Tollcross and provides palliative care, Parkinson's nursing, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The Day shift is: 08.00 - 20.00
The Night shift is : 20.00- 08.00
- Respecting the Client’s dignity and privacy
- Assisting the Client to be as independent as possible and encouraging them to do as much for themselves as they can.
- Working with Clients and families to deliver person centered care.
- Assisting with food and drink needs
- Assisting with moving and handling (if needed)
- Assisting with personal care-bathing, showering and toilet help
- Maintaining thorough and up to date records on each Client.
In Return we can offer...
- Free PVG check
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible pay
- A fantastic working environment
- Free uniform
- Professional training and ongoing career progression
- A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Reference ID: Haydale Bank Care Assistant
Job Types: Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- similar position: 1 year (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'